The Big Day


Inference

 A groom is late to his wedding, he is driving a Volkswagen and on his way to his wedding. On his way to his wedding he keeps being stopped by distractions such as trains, buses, and cars. The man is frustrated because the distractions are using back more time. He drives as fast as he possibly can to arrive to the location. He soon arrives at the location where he is supposed to get married, rushes in the door to the chapel to find out the bride is marrying a man that looks similar to him, possibly his twin. The purpose of the ad is to wear your seatbelt and drive safe.
Notes
Who?
-  Man driving car (Jack)
   - Frustrated
   - Nervous                                         
   - Anxious
   - Check watch
- Woman in wedding dress (Jess)
- Bridesmaid
   - Happy 
   - Excited
   - Anxious (Fidgeting with ring)
   - Waiting?/ Looking?
   - Man comes in she is scared
- Priest
   - Holding bible
- A Father (Tristan)
   - In room?
   - Looks at his watch
   - Waiting?
- A groom ( JJ )
   -Happy..
   - Guy comes in.. is confused now
What?
- A wedding
- Big day 
When?
-Morning or evening (Rain)
Where?
- Speed driving in fields and forest
- A chapel
- A church
- On bridge
- Beach
- Mountains  
- City
Why?
- He is rushing because he is running late
How?
- Nerve-racking and raining wedding

Interview Questions
Bridesmaid (Jess Bauer):
1) How are you feeling right now on your big day?
Currently I'm a little nervous because it scares me of how today will go and not everyone important in my life has arrived. But overall I'm excited to start this new chapter of my life. 
2) Who is your groom?
Ummmm...  My groom is a man named JJ. Haha not sure yet.
3) What is making you the most excited about today?
All the people to come see me on my big day and to start this new part of my life. 
4) What is the making you the most nervous about today?
All the emotions and its scary knowing an important person won't be able to make it to your wedding.
5) What is your reactions on your decisions today?  
I didn't think Jack would show up, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone thats why I decided to take them both in my life. I'm sorry!

A man driving (Jack Walcott):
1) How are you feeling right now?
I'm very nervous because I am running late to my own wedding which no one wants to do. 
2) What about today makes you excited?
Marrying the woman of my dreams and sharing my life with her.  3) How are you related to Jess?
Jess is my fiancé soon to be Wife.  4) Is their anything you would change about today?
It would be nicer if I can get their quicker and not run late. 
What was your reaction to seeing your fiancé marry someone else?
My heart sunk, i finally realized why she has been acting so weird lately. I'm embarrassed and I feel played.

The Father (Tristan Bauer):
1) How are you feeling right now?
Im excited and nervous because I am still waiting for the special groom.
2) How do you think today will go?
It will go amazing as soon as the Groom arrives. 
3) What is your relationship to Jess?
I am her Father. 
4) Why is this an important day for you?
My daughter is marrying the man of her dreams. 
5) What is your reaction to the groom arriving late?
The whole time i thought she was getting married to the groom until the real one actually walked in. I'm disappointed in my daughter, didn't know she was capable of hurting people emotionally. 

The Groom (JJ Vic):
1) What are your emotions currently?
Currently I am very excited because I am able to start a new life with Jess.
2) What is your relationship to Jess?
Jess is my fiancé... Yeah my fiancé.  3) Why is this day important to you?
It's the day I have been dreaming for since i was little. 4) What about today makes you nervous?
It makes me nervous that I don't know how Jess is thinking. 
5) What was your reaction to the whole situation?
I can't believe my fear was turned into reality, she betrayed me and the other man. She put me through all the ups and downs to realize she was cheating on me!




Story

   It was rainy Sunday morning when Jess Bauer got married to the man of her dreams at a chapel in a church, JJ Vic and Jack Walcott who are getting to Jess, Jack is running late to his wedding and JJ is excited and nervous about his wedding. This is occurring because Jess decided to marry JJ not knowing Jack would show up.

  "Ummmmm... My groom is a man named JJ," Jess said. "Haha not sure yet."

    Tristan Bauer is disappointed in Jess because of her discussions on having two guys in her life and attempting to marry both.

   "The whole time I thought she was getting married to the groom until the real one actually walked in. I'm disappointed in my daughter, didn't know she was capable of hurting people emotionally." Tristan said . 

   Walcott felt betrayed and finally understood why Jess had been so weird lately. Walcott is hurt emotionally. 

   "My heart sunk, I finally realized why she has been acting so weird lately. I'm embarrassed and I feel played." Walcott said.  

    JJ was furious finding out his dream day that he looked up to as a kid is ruined by Jess, he was in shock.

    "I can't believe my fear was turned into reality, she betrayed me and the other man. She put me through all the ups and downs to realize she was cheating on me!" Vic said

    Jess had no intention of hurting anyone she was confused on her decisions and is disappointed and sorry to the men.

   "I didn't think Jack would show up, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone thats why I decided to take them both in my life. I'm sorry!" Jess said.

   Everyone has so many mixed emotions during the big day of the wedding. Many family members including Jess's father Tristan Bauer on the marriage of his daughter.

   "I'm excited and nervous because I am still waiting for the special groom," Tristan said 

   Jack Walcott is ready for his big day, he is running a late to the church where he is marrying the woman of his dreams.

   "I'm very nervous because I am running late to my own wedding which no one wants to do." Walcott said.

   JJ Vic feels scared and excited because he doesn't know what Jess is feeling but at the end of the day is excited for the day he has been dreaming for. 

   "Currently I am very excited because I am able to start a new life with Jess." Vic said "It's the day I have been dreaming for since I was little." 
   
    
Word Count: 428






















Comments