The Car Accident

The Car Accident

   Roger Clementine, John Jacob Jingleheimer- Smith and Melba were injured by a car accident at First Street and Slaughter Lane. This occurred because the car was going 60 miles per hour and in the wrong lane causing two vehicles to collide at the intersections. 

   "I turn around for a second and three people are tragically hurt by a intersection car crash." said Carly Mayer the news reporter who was there reporting the current traffic. 

   John Jacob Jingleheimer-Smith expressed this event as his worst nightmare, his car was in pieces.
   "I thought it was time for me to go, I am blessed, extremely blessed!" said Smith.

    Roger Clementine's mom, Pam Greg is upset with the actions of her son, but is glad everyone is still alive.

   "I know I am a horrible mother, a 13 year old driving and causing two people to rush to the hospital including himself, must be crazy!" Greg said.

    Melba is upset that this has occurred to her, she was immediately rushed to the hospital after the event, she had suffered from a horrific bloody nose but was treated. 

    "Why my husband he deserves nothing bad, a 13 year old ruined my last few years on this world," Melba said. "Life is crazy!"

    Smith, 91 suffered from a head injury which was in serious condition. The couple drove a 1948 Studebaker that belonged to his Uncle, his uncle was furious about how the scenario played through. 

    "I don't care about the car, I care about what the world has come to, last time I checked you had to be 16 to drive!" Smith's uncle Ron Bass said.

    Clementine, 13 was taken by ambulance to University Medical Center Breckenridge, where he was treated for minor cuts to his face and then was soon and released. 

    "I didn't think ever in my life I would physically and emotionally hurt someone, wow!" Clementine said. 

Word count: 315
     

Comments