Front Pages of the World

  1. What is your favorite newspaper front page? Why? My favorite newspaper front page is the Long Beach, California (Press-Telegram) because the top of the main title it includes details about what I am going to read and has many pictures which I really liked. 
  2. What is your favorite headline from that newspaper? Why are you interested in it? My favorite headline from that newspaper is "Electric vehicles may get own lane." I am interested in this headline because in the future I plan on purchasing an electric vehicle so to see that they might have their own lane makes me excited. 
  3. How many stories are on the front page of your favorite? Their are four stories on the front page of my favorite newspaper cover. 
  4. What do you notice that all newspaper front pages have in common? Look at design, size of photos, size of story text, etc. They all are long and include headlines, an image and a detailed explanation. Also all the newspaper have a title and include the same amount of text, also all newspapers include a barcode.  
  5. What are things that vary (or are different) on the front pages of different newspapers? Look at design, size of photos, size of headlines, etc. Things that vary on the front page are the information, the title name, occasionally the size, the design such as where the images or text goes, and the headlines. 




Comments