Final Exam

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
For this assignment I am planning to shoot clips of my dog in his habitat, pictures of my family on a daily basis and special events i might attend. I am working with a group of people to raise money and do a walkathon for the nature conservancy, i think it would be an amazing idea to film my day and portray the story. 
2. Where will you shoot?
I will shoot where the nature conservancy walkathon will be held which is in round rock and it is a trail. If this plan doesn't go as planned ill do a video about a hike or walk with my dog and family in downtown. 
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
I will be telling my story about raising money to help trees all around the world and how many people are going to come to support the nature conservancy. 

4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
A camera, phone, and people to ask questions about the event. 

5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
In the beginning of the project i am going to film myself with the narration and my day leading up to the walkathon and then pictures and videos of the event and then some pictures of leaving. 


Comments